8.13.2007

Dancing in my Shoes!

I was going through some old photos that I got from India and spotted one which brought some real fun memories of my school days. I used to dance back then and was there in every competition on stage that required me to dance, don a costume, talk or even just stand..I loved the spotlight. We were actually a group of 4 girls all my classmates during my Kindergarten to 5th standard. One of the girls mother used to teach us how to groove. She was an amazing person who unfortunately passed away a few years back. I used to love being at her place and going through songs and figuring out steps. So there we are me, VR, SV, and NM dancing on stage and enjoying every tiny bit at least I did.

Anyway this was one of my favourite songs and one of the best dance performances I remember vividly. I must have been in 3rd or 4th at that time. A very popular song and I glad I found it. ENJOY!!

2 Borrowed my shoes:

Anonymous said...

That used to be mine too and I had another one from the same movie, the last one with the three heriones, "Raat bhar jaamse"

Cacophoenix said...

Hehe...Funny how music can kindle memories long forgotten in two peole who haven't met..