8.22.2007

A little less conversation....

Elvis in my mind and burning my speakers. This song has been playing every half hour on my computer. Obsession, new craze, new "my tune", I don't know..all I know is it asks for a "Little less Conversation and a little more action please..

2 Borrowed my shoes:

That Girl said...

that was a huge favorite at my university when we had a laaaaatttee night of design work.. cranked up the song and be bopped our heads to it!!

Bead Rifle said...

Elvis' was the first of the 19 posters (as of today) to find its way on to my wall. Well i wouldn't call him the first artist who's music i was obsessed over, but for a period of 8 months his songs were a constant feature on my play-list. Every time i read his name somewhere, i still open up his songs and play them...like now...'You're the Devil In Disguise'....