11.17.2006

Rolling on the floor Laughing!!

"Amid these challenges, we hear voices calling for us to retreat from the world and close our doors to its opportunities." This is an actual bit of speech from President Bush in Singapore. We are in serious trouble. First God asks him to go to Iraq and now he hears voices asking him to retreat. I am not sure if I should laugh or cry.

4 Borrowed my shoes:

karmic said...

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry
Both in liberal amounts. He provides so much material for comedy.

Cacophoenix said...

@ Jay: Wonder if he will be able to survive as a stand up.

moegirl said...

Laugh and Cry. Then a moment to ask WTF? That is what I find myself doing very often in response to Bush's utterances.

Kausum said...

Guess the recent polls have opened his eyes.